Our pharmacists are an integral part of improving patients’ health and well-being through. Our
pharmacy is focused on building, maintaining and deepening relationships with patients and doctors, both existing and new.
- Each pharmacist abides by the State Board of Pharmacy’s rules and regulations, in addition to HIPAA and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Answers phones and consults with patients and doctors about customized medications.
- Communicates closely with doctors and patients to ensure optimal treatment outcomes.
- Counsels patients on their medications.
- Supervises technicians making medications.
- Ensures that medications have been prepared, labeled, stored and packaged properly based on cycles.
- Consistently looks for ways to help co-workers achieve success with their jobs.
- Works collaboratively with fellow staff members to ensure the smooth running of pharmacy operations.
- Actively participates in and contributes to regular quality improvement meetings.
- Licensing: Current pharmacist license in good standing with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with patients, doctors and co-workers, including over the phone, in person and through email.
- Experience: Experience in a busy retail pharmacy setting.
- Reasoning: Consistent ability to solve problems under pressure and ability to handle problems involving several variables in a variety of situations.
- Work Style: Demonstrated dedication to high quality results. Passionate commitment to patient care and clinical compounding. Commitment to team concepts and to personal and professional growth. Proven track-record of attention to detail. Customer relationship orientation, combined with sound judgment. Ability to balance pharmacy’s operational needs with patient concerns. Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible.