By accessing the website at http://www.mywellcarepharmacy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
CALL 911 IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. DO NOT DELAY OR DISREGARD SEEKING QUALIFIED MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH IT. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN MEDICAL ADVICE. WE DO NOT MONITOR THIS WEBSITE OR COMMUNICATIONS RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC OR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE PURPOSES.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Well Care Group's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Well Care Group's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Well Care Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Well Care Group's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. The Well Care Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, The Well Care Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Well Care Group cannot and does not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. The Well Care Group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that this website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code. The Well Care Group does not warrant or guarantee that the functions or services performed in the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the website will be corrected.
The Well Care Group makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from use of this website, or use of material, information or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, or regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from this website. The Well Care Group does not have any responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communication.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your access or use of the internet and this website. You acknowledge and agree:
- that your use of this website and any material, information or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is at your own discretion and risk, and
- that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system for loss of data that results from the download of such material, information or data, and for any other form of damage that may be incurred.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from aurora health care or in any other manner from this website creates any warranty.
No Medical Advice
Nothing contained in the website is intended to be medical advice for diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied upon as your primary source for health or medical information.
Neither The Well Care Group, its affiliates, nor their officers, directors, employees or agents are responsible or liable to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your access or use of the website or any of its content or services.
Furthermore, neither The Well Care Group, its affiliates, nor their respective officers, directors, employees or agents are or will be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to the website and/or any content on the website, whether such damages are based in tort, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if The Well Care Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or any damage resulting from the site is to stop using the site, even if such remedy should fail of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on The Well Care Group's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Well Care Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Well Care Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Well Care Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Online Employment Applications
The Well Care Group accepts applications for employment online. You may submit your application or resume online, subject to additional terms and conditions applicable to such online employment application process. Submission of your resume or online application for employment does not guarantee or entitle you to any employment or consideration for any particular position.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Links and Third-Party Sites
The Well Care Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Well Care Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
The Well Care Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.